Location: San Diego/Remote Part-time: 5-10 hrs per week
Hebrew Free Loan of San Diego is seeking a volunteer intern to work in non-profit marketing alongside experienced Marketing professionals. Most importantly, the intern will help generate donors and borrowers through their efforts, who will ultimately have an impact on the lives of our San Diego community! There is flexibility in the hours – location and the position can be done remotely. HFLSD can offer course credit for this opportunity.
HFLSD is a newly launched non-profit whose goal is to help people with temporary financial needs to become or remain self-supporting through access to interest-free loans: we provide loans and promise dignity! HFLSD is part of the International Association of Jewish Free Loans, whose mission is to aid local Jewish households living in poverty or who are financially insecure overcome financial needs/emergencies. HFLSD empowers members of the San Diego Jewish Community with a hand-up!
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Operations Administrator to develop social media postings, discover new media outlets, track social media exposure and explore google analytics/ads.
- Monitor other IAJFL social media sites.
- Research influencers in the Jewish world that can help spread the message of HFLSD.
- Aid in all aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns.
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- College course-work in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field.
- Familiar with social media/marketing management tools including google analytics, Hootsuite, or WordPress.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a targeted audience.
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts through various forms of outreach.
Join us! submit a resume and interest to email@example.com